My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

The stage is my home; the place where I will always be naive, vulnerable... Yet somehow, comfortable.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt can't sing.

Is what I can see/hear by watching her old school music vid on Max Music Channel.
BUT she's still gorgeous... Turn for her? Maybe.

My God I never realised how HOT Natalie Imbruglia is. When I first started watching X Factor, I was like "Wow Danni Minogue has gotten pretty?!".
What an insult, sorry Natalie.

Oh awesome, my favourite singer of all time a.k.a. AMY LEE has just popped up on the box in front of me.
Isn't it weird how the T.V. still goes by the nickname of 'box'? They're more like... Picture frames?

Back to Amy Lee: she's beautiful, soulful and her voice carries a certain peaceful aura which just reaches out to me.
There was a stage a few months back where all I would listen to was Evanescence, and all I would sing was Evanescence.
The sad part? I really thought I sounded like her!
The comforting part? (for listeners anyway), I don't. So I stopped.

I hope I don't sound like Amali in that damn AAMI ad and no one has told me, because if that's the case I think I'll stop opening my mouth altogether.

Today I feel a little odd, slightly ill in the stomach. Ever get that 'nervous sick' feeling in your throat/tummy for no reason at all? No? Probably because I woke up early for the first time in a while and don't eat breakfast.

Breakfast sucks, I can't tolerate milk anymore let alone in the morning. I gag.


I just went to fix the table for lunch right, and of course in all my clumsiness, I broke a glass. It shattered into tiny pieces.
It's annoying because no matter how well you sweep at the time it breaks, you'll always find the occasional piece about 7 metres away.
The sound of glass breaking is beautiful. The little cuts in the pieces of glass are beautiful.

And now it's time for a Nutella sandwich before work, sorry for the fail attempt at a blog.



Love x

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, wasn't fail, 'twas quite entertaining for me sitting at home on a Saturday night. Haha :)

September 19, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home