My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

The stage is my home; the place where I will always be naive, vulnerable... Yet somehow, comfortable.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

26 secrets... But don't tell anyone.

1. I make mature decisions... But have an immature mind.

2. I hate answering the home phone.

3. I say I'm a fussy eater and don't like lots of different food, when in actual fact that's not true. I'm just too scared to try the food.

4. I have a disease called "Osgood Schlatters Disease". It's probably the least harmful disease known to man!

5. I also have an anxiety disorder.

6. I absolutely LOVE living in North Sunshine. And don't want to move to Caroline Springs :(

7. Death used to be my biggest fear... Now I'm more scared of moths.

8. I grieve every single day.

9. I also feel bad every time I'm having a good laugh.

10. I hate my feet, my teeth, MY EARS, my weight, my boob size, and the fact that if I shave my legs the hair will be back the next day.

11. I hate being (in the) wrong.

12. I love pet names :) bubby wubby snooky wookie poooooooooooo (I guess you could refer back to 1.).

13. My career options from since I was little, in chronological order:

- A princess
- A doctor
- A politician
- A news reporter
- An actor

14. My favourite animal in the world is the Quokka.

15. I love babies. It's freaky how much I love babies.

16. I pee a lot when it's cold.

17. I'm the only one of my immediate family who saw my Mum die.

18. I looove op shopping, but I also love high end brands + couture.

19. I would like to get piercings and tattoos, but wouldn't want to disgrace my family.

20. I want to one day marry my boyfriend Mike, and for him to propose to me with a pink diamond ring (HI MIKE PLEASE READ THIS).

21. I can't wait to get a white fluffy puppy, who's name shall be Cookie, and she shall have a pink collar with crystals/diamantes. God I'm obsessed with puppies.

22. I'm an obese woman living inside an 18 year old, slim body.

23. My career of choice is acting, but in actual fact my dream would to be in musicals... The only thing is, no matter how hard I try, I just can't sing.

24. I'm lazy, unmotivated and a procrastinator, yet still smart.

25. On that note, I claim to be the genius of the family ;)

26. I think my dad is the strongest person in the whole world.




Aaaaand yeah. If I can be bothered I'll make another one of these.

<3

2 Comments:

Blogger Adri.Anonymous said...

you.are.amazing

September 11, 2010 at 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great read (Y)

September 19, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home