My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

The stage is my home; the place where I will always be naive, vulnerable... Yet somehow, comfortable.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Because I've missed you!!

Dear Blogspot,

Apologies for the delay in posts, see I've been kinda busy getting a life and all...
JOKESSSSSSSSSSS you know I don't have one!

Um... So anyway...
Hey guys I started Uni! O YAY! Completed mid semester, and I must say, AMAZING course!
It's definitely a lot more than I expected: it's more tiring and physically demanding, but also a lot more fun! Who would've thought studies could be so enjoyable?

I feel like I'm living the dream, like it's the FAME School, haha! It's pretty adorable actually, the whole academy is pretty much one big family of 150 (or so) performing arts students ;D We shall ignore the fact that the rest of Ballarat frowns upon us "Gothic" (?) kids who are always in black.

NEW TERM: Heard of the saying "In the pants"? Yeah, well we've created "in the blacks".... Because you want us in the blacks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was my Dad's 51st Birthday, and it was quite cute actually.

Here is a pic of Mum, Dad and I from his birthday do:


Ignore crappy photo quality!! MAN I wish I had used my dad's SLR! Canon 450d to be exact ;)

I think this is a really adorable photo, and just shows that sometimes you're still able to look on the brighter side of life.

I was planning on writing more, but I actually cbf.

So now I shall make the most (kinda) of my 2 week break. YEAH BITCHESSS, while most of you go back to studies on Monday, I return the following Monday (19th)!

Love, Princess Rita x





4 Comments:

Blogger Big M said...

what a beautiful family shot :)

i want an extra week off. bitch.

April 6, 2010 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger peeham said...

you. whore.
well, i guess mediaphiles such as mike and i have more demanding schedules and are just more important.

April 7, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger peeham said...

I'M SORRY! without you i would've been filming a brick wall for 6 minutes. wahhh

nice to know you're enjoying your easter break! is your dad HOLDING A CHOCOLATE!?!?!?!

April 7, 2010 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Ritaaa. said...

bahaha, bitch, whore, what's next?!

tr0oez, Act0Rsz lyKee mwah kan lyKee, d0 whATEvaa we wANt c0z we'Re s0 fAM0us [&&] kAN stUdy whENEvaa!!

l0lsz

MANNNN that took literally 2 minutes to type!
And YEP! It's a Lindt chocolate.
I learnt a new word in Narrative & Text class at school, which you mediaphiles would already know: "Salience".

Anyways, the Lindt chocolate holds salience.

:)

April 7, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home