My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

The stage is my home; the place where I will always be naive, vulnerable... Yet somehow, comfortable.

Friday, February 19, 2010

I was only 15.

So I looked in an abandoned diary of mine, and found what's probably my favourite self composed poem to date...

Friday the 3rd of August, 2007.

Paranoia, don't break me.

Paranoia you took me over, tried blinding my heart for so long,
You closed my eyes and deepened my soul, paranoia, you're not that strong.
Triggering all emotion, you thought that I'd give in,
But paranoia you thought wrong, 'cause love is moving in.
Paranoia you took advantage, of my one and only obsession,
Paranoia you're not that smart, 'cause paranoia... I'm not your possession.
Paranoia I played your game, while others were trying to save me,
But deep down inside I'd pray to God, and plead, "Paranoia, don't break me".
Paranoia you'll always be there, this time I just won't let you take me,
You tore me apart but now I've healed...
Paranoia, I won't let you break me.

Love, Princess Rita x

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger peeham said...

rita!! fine don't comment me. bahh.

very nice poem. well not 'nice' as in 'pleasant' but 'nice' as in 'captivating' and 'empowering.' i wonder why i'm still using these quotations. oh, well.

stay 'awesome' dude!

February 20, 2010 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Ritaaa. said...

'thanks' annie, hahaha.
I miss your head..
and your blogspot banner is awesome as! I made myself this really dodgy one on that mac app called paintbrush LOL... yeah wasn't very nice, so just stuck to stealing other people's templates :D

I'm really hungry, food makes me think of you - not 'cause you're a piece of food to me, just 'cause your world consists of food.

mm, food.

February 20, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i actually remember you showing me this poem back at CTK. good times! it's still as good as it was back then. awesome

February 23, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home