My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

The stage is my home; the place where I will always be naive, vulnerable... Yet somehow, comfortable.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!



If ever there's a time to write, I guess it should be now,
For something makes me smile today, for you I make this vow.
A special day I promise you, I offer truthful bliss,
In memories I can find joy, in solitude I reminisce.
If somehow now a tear should fall, I'll wipe away this pain,
I'll wipe the slate clean of bad, and love can still remain.
If sometime anger builds inside, for your bittersweet release,
I'll try to understand of your new and heavenly peace.
If I could stretch my arms that far, I'd stretch them out to you,
But if I close my eyes for long, I find some closeness too.
If sometime I have doubt in God, and question his existence,
I'll simply join my hands in prayer, I'll assuage thoughts of distance.
If ever you feel far from home, like death tore us apart,
Just think of me and you as one, for home is in the heart.
If somewhat you feel sad at all, like you are left astray,
Remember I smile for YOU Mum, a gift on your Birthday.

Happy 48th Birthday Mummy <3 <3 <3

2 Comments:

Blogger peeham said...

wow, like i actually just cried. not to a huge extent, but there were tears. that was too beautiful!! who wouldn't be proud to call you daughter?

love you ritette:):):):)

June 17, 2010 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Ritaaa. said...

aww you are so beautiful :)

love you more bebe!

June 17, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home